Online Degrees from UC
Earn your degree online
What gets in the way of an education? Sometimes, it is just everyday life – working, family, personal obligations – that prevents many from pursuing a traditional path to get their degree.
We understand. So we offer several different programs – some completely online and others in blended-learning formats – to help you further your education and your career. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs are available.
These programs provide you access to the same high-level professors as our on-campus students. Our programs are flexible, accessible from anywhere in the world, and allow you to continue to work while learning.
In addition, our programs are also set up to allow interaction with others in the program, providing a supportive, friendly atmosphere – even for students taking classes from all over the globe.
Associate Degree Program
Bachelor Degree Programs
Master’s Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Cyber Security (MSCS)
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership (MSSL)
Doctorate Degree Program
We offer a range of low cost online tuition rates and financial aid options to qualifying students. All students are required to pay a $100 comprehensive fee each semester.
Online Undergraduate Programs
- All Undergraduate Courses — $380 per credit hour
- Military, Law Enforcement, and First Responder Students – Accounting, Business Administration, Cyber Security, Crisis and Emergency Leadership, Frontline Leadership, Organizational Leadership and Psychology — $250 per credit hour
Online Graduate Programs
- Master of Business Administration — $595 per credit hour.
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership — $425 per credit hour. Military, Law Enforcement, and First Responder students – $250 per credit hour.
- Master of Science in Cyber Security — $425 per credit hour. Current or prior military students will receive the Military Scholarship rate at $250 per credit hour.
- Doctor of Executive Leadership — $700.00 per credit. Military, Law Enforcement and First Responder students – $630 per credit hour. University of Charleston students from MOU/MOA partners – $630 per credit hour