Tuition Assistance Information
For assistance with Tuition Assistance or Veteran’s Benefits, email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our military support team members will follow up with you.
Apply for VA educational benefits here.
- Form 22-1990 is completed for those students with military service
- Form 22-1990e is completed for those students who have had benefits transferred to them (TOE, DEA).
- VA Form 24-0296-ARE (Direct Deposit Enrollment)
- VA Form 22-1990 (Application for VA Education Benefits)
- VA Form 22-1990E (Application for Family Member to Use Transferred Benefits)
- VA Form 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training)
- VA Form 22-5490 (Chapter 35: Dependents’ Application for VA Education Benefits)
- VA Form 22-5495 (Chapter 35: Dependents’ Request for Change of Program or Place of Training)
Additional Financial Aid Resources
If you have exhausted your service branch Tuition Assistance/VA benefits, your semester charges exceed eligible military benefits, or otherwise need financial assistance beyond the TA/VA benefits you receive, you may be eligible for additional federal or state aid in the form of grants (i.e. Pell) or student loans. Completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will determine your eligibility for these programs. US Department of Education guidelines require the submission of transcripts from all previously attended institutions for the awarding of federal aid program funds. Therefore, students admitted through UC’s Fast Track admissions will be required to change to the standard admissions process if the student wishes to apply for FAFSA-based aid.
Federal Government Veteran Links