Student Right To Know
The resources and disclosure information below fulfills the requirements and recommendations of The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).
Placement Data on UC Graduates Six Months Post-Graduation 2015-2018
|Graduates Responding to Survey||187/88%||189/74%||157/45%||N/A|
|Total Employed or in Graduate School||127/68%||168/89%||127/81%||251/88%|
*Data collection method changed in 2018 from an in-house survey to a survey through the Center for Career Development. Data for some non-responders was captured through other methods such as Linkedin profiles.
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender Lists
- Preferred Lender Arrangements
Public information sites
These sites contain student information from national databases which includes retention rates, graduation rates, transfer out rates, student diversity, and athletics.