Contacting the University while we are working remotely.
For the safety of our UC community and the community at large, we are taking appropriate measures – including having most of our employees work remotely.
While we are working to keep things running smoothly during this crisis, some offices may have limited access to their phones. If you are unable to reach someone via the university’s main phone number, here is a list of direct numbers and emails to reach UC offices.
To reach an individual not listed here, please visit our campus directory to find the office or person you need:
All student service areas are serving students remotely.
We appreciate your understanding.
Here are a few student services emails for your quick reference:
- Admissions – 304-357-4750 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletics – 304-357-4820 email@example.com
- Financial Aid – 304-357-4950 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Military Benefits – email@example.com
- Student Solutions Center Charleston – firstname.lastname@example.org (student accounts and central operations)
- Student Solutions Center Beckley- email@example.com (online, military, and Beckley)
- Student Life/Office of Dean of Students – 304-357-4987 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residence Life – 304-357-4878 email@example.com
- International Students – 304-357-4881 firstname.lastname@example.org
- UC Library (closed to the community) 304-357-4780 email@example.com
- Security – 304-357-4857 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailroom 304-357-4722
- Media Communications – email@example.com
- Provost Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of the President – email@example.com
To order a transcript (for UC or Mountain State University) www.studentclearinghouse.org
Please note that the Bookstores in Charleston and Beckley are closed at this time. You can still visit us remotely at www.eagleshop.ucwv.edu.