Posted July 24, 2020
Food Services, University of Charleston
The University of Charleston seeks a full time Food Service employee to join the Culinary Team; previous cook’s experience is preferred. Must be able to work weekends and nights as needed and shifts will vary.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
The position will primarily be producing food for University students in one of our three dining areas. Will also assist with assigned catered functions.
- Must be able to read and follow recipes and follow directions.
- Experienced with general kitchen procedures
- Health department and AVI Guidelines.
- Must be a team player and perform well meeting deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds as necessary
- Willing to work nights/weekends/overtime as needed.
- Must understand the importance of security and confidentiality associated with a university campus.
- Excellent attendance
To apply for position, send cover letter and resume to:
University of Charleston
Attention: David Giddens, Resident Director
2300 MacCorkle Avenue, SE, Charleston, WV 25304
The University of Charleston is an Equal Opportunity Employer