Alice Gahbauer, Pharm.D.
- Pharm.D.-University of California, San Francisco (2013)
- B.A. in Public Health-Johns Hopkins University (2006)
- Gahbauer A, Gonzales M, Guglielmo BJ. Patterns of Antibacterial Use and Impact of Age, Race/Ethnicity, and Geographic Region on Antibacterial Use in an Outpatient Medicaid Cohort. Pharmacotherapy. 2014;34(7):677-85.
- Rivera J, Yukawa M, Hyde S, Fitzsimmons A, Christman J, Gahbauer A, Scheid A, Wamsley M. Interprofessional Standardized Patient Exercise (ISPE): The case of “Elsie Smith”. MedEdPORTAL; 2013. Available ww.mededportal.org/publication/9507
- “Characteristics of Antibiotic Use in the Medi-Cal System, 2006-2011.” 2013 Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), Denver, CO September 11, 2013.
- “Employing a peer-led and flipped-classroom teaching model to promote interprofessionalism between pharmacy and physical therapy students.” Academy of Medical Educators Education Symposium, UCSF, San Francisco, CA Co-presenters Dan Tran, Pharm.D. and Ryan Beechinor, Pharm.D. April 21, 2014.
Posters (Presented by Co-Authors)
- “Evaluating the Impact of Socioeconomic Status on Clinical Presentation in Patients with Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia.” 2014 IDWeek, Philadelphia, PA Poster presented by Sanjiv Baxi, MD. October 10, 2014.
- “Vancomycin Minimum Inhibitory Concentration Does Not Predict Death, Recurrence, or Readmission in Patients with Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia in a Safety-Net Hospital.” 2014 IDWeek, Philadelphia, PA Poster presented by Sanjiv Baxi, MD. October 10, 2014.
I love traveling, running and live music.