Affording Your Degree
Congratulations on choosing a UC School of Pharmacy education. We think you’ll agree that this is one of the best investments you and your family will ever make.
Tuition & Fees
2020-21 Doctorate of Pharmacy
- $33,260 per year
- Fees are: $1,350 (excludes parking and graduation fees)
Included within the fees:
- Student Learning Technology Fee includes a MacBook Air to enhance classroom, practical, co-curricular learning, and patient interaction. Students keep their computer upon graduation
- Annual Membership to one professional pharmacy organization of your choice
- Annual Membership to the West Virginia Rural Health Association
- Annual opportunities to apply for monies to travel and/or present at local, regional and national conferences
- Specially designed co-curricular experiences designed to complement the didactic curriculum
- Access to key library resources and search engines to optimize learning and research
- Certification in Immunizations, Point of Care Testing, and Medication Therapy Management
Upon admission, a NON-REFUNDABLE tuition deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve your seat in the class. The deposit may be paid in two-payments. $500 is due 1 week after receipt of an invitation for admission and the remaining $500 is due on or before May 1st.
- The deposit is applied towards your tuition
- The provision of the non-refundable tuition deposit guarantees your position in the School of Pharmacy
With our Regional Tuition Scholarship, your address can actually lower your tuition. If you live in the following regions, you are eligible for a scholarship of $4750 per year.
- North Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia