Affording Your Degree
Congratulations on choosing a UC School of Pharmacy education. We think you’ll agree that this is one of the best investments you and your family will ever make.
Tuition & Fees
2022-23 Doctorate of Pharmacy
- $34,425 per year
- Student fees:
- $1,500 for first, second, and third professional years
- $1,800 for the fourth professional year
- Students in their final year are also required to pay a $200 graduation fee
Included within the fees:
- Student Learning Technology Fee includes a MacBook to enhance classroom, practical, co-curricular learning, and patient interaction. Students keep their computer upon graduation
- Annual Membership to one professional pharmacy organization of your choice
- Annual opportunities to apply for monies to travel and/or present at local, regional and national conferences
- Specially designed co-curricular experiences designed to complement the didactic curriculum
- Access to key library resources and search engines to optimize learning and research
- Certification in Immunizations, Point of Care Testing, Medication Therapy Management, and Oncology
Upon admission, a NON-REFUNDABLE tuition deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve your seat in the class. The deposit may be paid in two-payments. $500 is due 1 week after receipt of an invitation for admission and the remaining $500 is due on or before May 1st.
- The deposit is applied towards your tuition
- The provision of the non-refundable tuition deposit guarantees your position in the School of Pharmacy
Credit Hours & Financial Aid
An admitted student must have earned 72 credit hours of combined pre-professional and graduate coursework to be eligible to receive graduate level federal financial aid. Applicants with less than 91 credit hours will be packaged at the undergraduate level for financial aid purposes until they acquire 91 credit hours. Students that are close to 72 credit hours may wish to take extra courses in the spring or summer prior to starting the program to count towards the minimum credit hour level for graduate level federal financial aid.
Your hard work is about to pay off. We are excited to announce that the University of Charleston School of Pharmacy is now awarding scholarships based on your grades.
- 3.80 – 4.00 – $6,000
- 3.50 – 3.79 – $5,000
- 3.00 – 3.49 – $4,000
- Below 3.00 – $3,000
Please contact the UCSOP Office of Enrollment & Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-357-4889 for more information.