Affording Your Degree
Congratulations on choosing a UC School of Pharmacy education. We think you’ll agree that this is one of the best investments you and your family will ever make.
Tuition & Fees
2020-21 Doctorate of Pharmacy
- $33,925 per year
- Student fees:
- $1,500 for first, second, and third professional years
- $1,800 for the fourth professional year
- Students in their final year are also required to pay a $200 graduation fee
Included within the fees:
- Student Learning Technology Fee includes a MacBook to enhance classroom, practical, co-curricular learning, and patient interaction. Students keep their computer upon graduation
- Annual Membership to one professional pharmacy organization of your choice
- Annual Membership to the West Virginia Rural Health Association
- Annual opportunities to apply for monies to travel and/or present at local, regional and national conferences
- Specially designed co-curricular experiences designed to complement the didactic curriculum
- Access to key library resources and search engines to optimize learning and research
- Certification in Immunizations, Point of Care Testing, and Medication Therapy Management
Upon admission, a NON-REFUNDABLE tuition deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve your seat in the class. The deposit may be paid in two-payments. $500 is due 1 week after receipt of an invitation for admission and the remaining $500 is due on or before May 1st.
- The deposit is applied towards your tuition
- The provision of the non-refundable tuition deposit guarantees your position in the School of Pharmacy
Credit Hours & Financial Aid
An admitted student must have earned 91 credit hours of combined pre-professional and graduate coursework to be eligible to receive graduate level federal financial aid. Applicants with less than 91 credit hours will be packaged at the undergraduate level for financial aid purposes until they acquire 91 credit hours. Students that are close to 91 credits may wish to take extra courses in the spring or summer prior to starting the program to count towards the minimum credit hour level for graduate level federal financial aid.
With our Regional Tuition Scholarship, your address can actually lower your tuition. If you live in the following regions, you are eligible for a scholarship of $4750 per year.
- North Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
Students from non-regional states, territories, or other countries are eligible for merit-based scholarships ranging from $1,500 to $5,000 per year.
Please contact the UCSOP Office of Enrollment & Admissions at email@example.com or 304-357-4889 for more information.