University of Charleston

University of Charleston

Master of Science in Strategic Leadership Student is also a Fellow at The Honor Foundation

The Honor Foundation is a career transition institute for U.S. Special Operators, providing service members with the tools and opportunities to transition to civilian life successfully. It is a highly selective program, choosing only candidates with a strong background of professional achievement, organizational responsibility, and personal accountability.

Nathan Kollenburn, a UC student, is a Fellow at The Honor Foundation, and is also enrolled in the UC Master of Science in Strategic Leadership program.

“The MSSL program has made strategic leadership more than an esoteric concept,” stated Kollenburn. “I’m being provided with tools and knowledge to effectively lead in any organization. I find myself continually using concepts learned in the program during my daily interactions, both professionally and personally.”

The Honor Foundation operates with the help of its founding partner, The Navy SEAL Foundation, and has a vital and meaningful mission: “To serve others with honor for life, so their next mission is clear and continues to impact the world.”

For more information on The Honor Foundation, visit https://www.honor.org.