Prep Cook Food Services
Posted August 24, 2018
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook food for service
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is clean and professional in appearance at all times
- Gather all necessary salad, sandwich, entree ingredients and prepare them by washing, chopping, slicing, dicing and assembling them for customer consumption
- Manage food inventory when necessary
- Continually maintain a safe work environment
- Encourage good customer relations through product promotion
- Able to lift/transport 30lbs
- Other duties as required and assigned
- Culinary experience is a plus!
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional food presentations skills
- Ability to maintain positive public relations with all parties involved in the day to day operations
- Education and/or experience in the foodservice industry is a plus!
- Excellent attendance
To apply for position, send cover letter and resume to:
University of Charleston
Attention: Lilkeisha Smith, Resident Director
2300 MacCorkle Avenue, SE, Charleston, WV 25304
The University of Charleston is an Equal Opportunity Employer.