Posted January 25, 2019
Care for building interiors, stairwells and entrances. This includes but is not limited to vacuuming carpet, cleaning rest rooms, trash removal, and window cleaning and dusting. A skill in floor maintenance (stripping and waxing) is a plus. Overtime work is mandatory at times to order to keep up with the activities and events on campus. Position will be expected to perform basic grounds work and other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Capable of lifting 40 pounds
- Work with automated equipment
- Operate an automobile on and off
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively;
- Ability to communicate effectively with the manager and associates
- Ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Knowledge of general office procedures;
- Flexible, resourceful, willing to learn\cross-train; and
- Must be a team player.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should submit cover letter, resume and references to:
University of Charleston
Attention: Kelly Allen
2300 MacCorkle Avenue, S.E.
Charleston, WV 25304
The University of Charleston is an Equal Opportunity Employer.