- This event has passed.
November 9, 2022 @ 8:00 am - November 20, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Please Note: Both Bootcamps have been postponed until Spring 2023.
When a new date has been set, it will be posted online. Please contact Dr. Sarah Hess with any questions: email@example.com.
Security+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Provide a security posture to organizations by implementing appropriate security solutions
- Monitor and protect an organization’s cloud, mobile, and IoT environments and their devices
- Adhere to the laws and regulations that implement the governance, risk, and compliance needed for organizations, their networks, their devices, their data, and assurance
- Implement security plans that analyze and respond to possible security threats to organizations and users
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks