Scott Bellamy, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Kentucky, 1996
- M.A. in Economics, University of Kentucky, 1992
- M.B.A., East Tennessee State University, 1986
- B.S. in Business Administration (Major in Management), University of Tennessee, 1983
- Initial Reviewer for a textbook, Managerial Economics: A Problem-Solving Approach, by Luke Froeb and Brian McCann, Thomson/South-Western, ©2008; Reviewed in February 2005.
- Reviewer (referee) for a manuscript entitled “The Worsening National Nursing Home Crisis,” for the Journal of Applied Economics and Policy, January 2005.
- Ph.D.’s Who Leave Academe for Industry, a letter to the editor published in The Chronicle of Higher Education, February 16, 2001, Section 2, page 20.
- Author and General Editor in Economics for the StudentAdvantage Academic Web Site Directory. Annotated and published nearly 2,000 economics URLs on the site that was launched on August 24, 2000. Also served as Maintenance Editor for the site with three updates annually from 2000-2001.
- A Guide to the Web for Economics CD-ROM, a textbook supplement co-authored with Edward P. Kardas and published by Irwin/McGraw Hill, © March 2000.
- Retention Effects of a Freshman Business Course, published in the Conference Proceedings of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, February 1999.
- Benefits of Groundwater Protection Planning, with G.C. Blomquist, T. Rose, and B. Stone. A supplement to the “Regulatory Impact Analysis for New Groundwater Regulation,” for the Kentucky Division of Water, July 12, 1993.