Michelle Knight, Pharm.D.
Executive Director of Enrollment and Admissions
Assistant Women’s Tennis Coach
- July 2014 — June 2015, PGY-2 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Ambulatory Care/Academia, University of Florida College of Pharmacy, UF Health Family Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- June 2013 — June 2014, PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Florida Hospital Celebration Health ,Celebration, FL
- September 2007 — May 2013, Wilkes University Nesbitt School of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), Wilkes-Barre, PA
- July 2014 — June 2015, Principle Investigator, University of Florida College of Pharmacy, UF Health Family Medicine at Old Town – Implementation of a continuous quality improvement project utilizing pharmacist-provider collaboration for management of type 2 diabetes
- June 2013 — June 2014, Principle Investigator, Florida Hospital Celebration Health – Achieving Anticoagulation Centers of Excellence recognition: Identifying ways to incorporate the target specific oral anticoagulants into an existing anticoagulation management service
- Sando, KR. Knight, M. Non-Statin Therapies for Management of Dyslipidemia: A Review. Clin Ther. 2015 Oct 1;37(10):2153-79.
- Knight, ML. The Application of High-Sensitivity C-reactive Protein in Clinical Practice: A 2015 Update. US Pharm. 2015;40(2):50-53.