Jennifer Dettra, Pharm.D.
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- PGY-2 Residency in Ambulatory Care at the University of North Carolina Health Care, Chapel Hill, NC (2014)
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency at Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, Buies Creek, NC (2013)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) from The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy (2009)
- BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences from The Ohio State University (2004)
- July 2013 – August 2014, Evaluation of Target-Specific Oral Anticoagulant Use in Ambulatory Patients. Invesitgators: Jennifer Simon, Pharm.D., Betsy Bryant Shilliday, Pharm.D., CDE, CPP, BCACP, FASHP, Emily Hawes, Pharm.D., CPP, BCPS, Zachariah Deyo, Pharm.D., CPP, BCPS
- July 2013 – August 2014, Appropriate Use of Aspirin for the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease. Investigators: Stacey Sheridan, MD, MPH, Betsy Bryant Shilliday, Pharm.D., CDE, CPP, BCACP, FASHP, Jennifer Simon, Pharm.D., M. Hughes, Pharm.D.
- October 2013 – May 2014, Drug Effectiveness Review Project 4 (DERP4) Diabetes Medications and Combinations of Therapy Report Update #4. Contributors: Daniel Jonas, MD, MPH, Cynthia Feltner, MD, MPH, Roberta Wines, MPH, Racheal Posey, MSLS, Jennifer Simon, Pharm.D.
- July 2012 – June 2013, Comparison of Accuracy and Precision of the ReliOn® Prime and True Track® Blood Glucose Meters in Adults Undergoing Fasting Blood Glucose Testing, Investigators: Jennifer Simon, Pharm.D., Jennifer Smith, Pharm.D., CPP, CDE, BC-ADM
Publications Non-Peer Reviewed
- Feltner C, Wines R, Simon J, Rowe C, Posey R, Jonas D. Newer Diabetes Medications and Combinations Streamlined Update 1 Report. Final original report. Prepared by the RTI-UNC Evidence-based Practice Center for the Drug Effectiveness Review Project. Oregon Health & Science University. Portland, OR. 2014.
- Simon J, Hawes, E, Deyo Z, Shilliday B. Evaluation of target-specific oral anticoagulant use in ambulatory patients [abstract 145]. Am J Hematol. 2014;89(6):E70.
- Presented at the Thrombosis and Hemostasis Summit of North America. Chicago, IL. April 2014.