UC PharmD Academy
An intensive one-day on-campus summer event to learn more about a career in pharmacy. Cost is $25.
OPEN TO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS & COLLEGE UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
Monday, June 28th starting at 8 am
Registration deadline is Monday, June 21st
Featured activities include:
- Pharmacy career opportunities
- The role of the pharmacist in health crisis management
- Pharmacogenomics and compounding lab activities
- Undergraduate and graduate admissions process review
- UC pre-pharmacy and pharmacy opportunities
Lunch, UC gift bag and campus tour will be provided. Multiple opportunities to win prizes!