on choosing a UC education! We think you’ll agree that this is one of the best
investments you and your family will ever make.
Our Student Solutions Center staff is ready to guide you through the
financial aid process. We encourage you to apply for financial aid by filing
the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Upon admission, a NON-REFUNDABLE tuition
deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve your seat in the class. The deposit may be paid in two-payments. $500 is due 1 week after receipt of an
invitation for admission and the remaining $500 is due on or before May 1.
- The deposit is applied towards your tuition.
- The provision of the non-refundable tuition
deposit guarantees your position in the School of Pharmacy.
Annual Tuition for the 2014-15 Academic Year is: $28,600; Fees are: $1,350 (excludes parking and graduation fees)
Included within the fees:
- Student Learning Technology Fee includes the 2-to-1 technology program in which pharmacy students receive an iPad mini and a MacBook Air to enhance classroom, practical, co-curricular learning
- Membership to one professional organization
- Membership to the West Virginia Rural Health Association