One hundred percent of the May 2009 BSN graduates were offered and accepted full-time employment before they graduated.
Nurse Extern Opportunities
For students who are accepted into the UC BSN program, nurse extern opportunities are available at CAMC. During the senior year of the UC BSN program, all students complete a 180-hour nursing practicum with a clinical preceptor.
Employers/Careers of Recent Graduates
- CAMC Memorial (including OHRU, Oncology, Clinical Decision Unit, MICU, and others divisions)
- CAMC General (including NICU and other divisions)
- Duke University Hospital, North Carolina
- Children’s Hospital ER, Cincinnati, Ohio
Graduate Schools/Programs Attended by Recent Graduates
- MSN Nursing Education Program at Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- MSN Nursing Education Program at Marshall University, Huntington, WV