on choosing a UC education! We think you’ll agree that this is one of the best
investments you and your family will ever make.
Our Student Solutions Center staff is ready to guide you through the
financial aid process. We encourage you to apply for financial aid by filing
the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Upon admission, a NON-REFUNDABLE tuition
deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve your seat in the class. The deposit may be paid in two-payments. $500 is due 1 week after receipt of an
invitation for admission and the remaining $500 is due on or before May 1.
- The deposit is applied towards your tuition.
- The provision of the non-refundable tuition
deposit guarantees your position in the School of Pharmacy.
Tuitions and fees for the 2012-13
academic year are $28,700.
Included within the fees
- Student Learning Technology Fee which covers the
use of a laptop computer, the necessary software and other items to create a
technology-mediated learning environment
- Membership to one professional organization
- Membership to the West Virginia Rural Health