- Classes meet at the UC School of Business in the Equities House located in downtown Charleston.
- The 14-month program is divided equally among five learning modules:
I. Business organization, structure & leadership
II. Foundations of business
III. Analysis and interpretation of data
IV. Operations Management
V. Strategic decision-making
- Each student will be assigned to a team for the entire 14 months of the program. Each team will conduct a strategic analysis of an ongoing local business and provide a plan for its growth and sustainability.
- All students will participate in a nine-day international trip in June 2013 to visit non-US businesses. Past visits have included China, Brazil, England and Austria to name a few.
- Note: The program is available to anyone who meets the admissions requirements. Contact the School of Business at 304-357-4373 for details.
- Full costs for Army National Guard personnel are covered by State and Federal funding, and a UC Scholarship.
- All but $3,000 in costs are covered for Air Force National Guard personnel (pay $600 per module).
- Spouses of Guard personnel may attend for a total cost of $15,000 (pay $3,000 per module).
- Starts: August and January
- Meets: every Tuesday* evening, 1800-2200, plus 1½ - 2 hours on-line each week
*All government holidays are observed.
To apply for admission, students should have**
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and a proven history of management experience.
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- Three years of professional work experience.
**Waivers may be granted in certain circumstances.
For more information, please contact:
Cheryl Fout - 304-357-4373 or at firstname.lastname@example.org