short banner

Immunizations Needed

Before moving onto campus, all residents must provide documentation of having the following immunizations:

  • MMR 
  • Hepatitis B 
  • Meningococcal Meningitis

The University strongly recommends that female students, in addition to the aforementioned requirements, get an HPV vaccination.

Learn more about the immunization policy at UC.

Health Resources

For additional information on Counseling Services, Health, and Wellness, please contact:

Office of Student Life

Immunization form