short banner


Undergraduate Re-Admission Procedure

Individuals who have attended the University of Charleston as a degree-seeking student and have left the University in good academic standing may be considered for re-admission. Students who left the institution while on academic probation must seek and gain permission from the Registrar for re-admission.

To be re-admitted to the University, the student must complete an Application for Re-admission. As part of the re-admission process, approval from the offices of Financial Aid, Business, Registrar, and Student Life will be required. The student must be in good standing with each of these offices.

Applicants who have attended any college or university since leaving the University of Charleston are considered transfer students and must use the transfer admission application and process.

Apply Now

Apply Now 

Contact Information

Office of Admissions
2300 MacCorkle Ave., SE
Charleston, WV 25304
1-800-995-4682 (GO UC)

Net Price Calculator 

Schedule a Personal Visit 

UC Scholarship Days 


Enrollment Deposit