At the University of Charleston, we believe the journey to discovering what you want to be in life is just as important as the result. We encourage you to pursue your interests, your passions, your dreams – and to let the learning process guide and shape your career path, and you future.
Our Mission is to educate each student for a life of productive work, enlightened living and community involvement.
Check out some of the top reasons why you should consider UC:
- U.S. News Ranks University of Charleston Among Top Regional Colleges.
- One of The Princeton Review’s Best Southeastern Colleges.
- Nationally ranked athletic teams.
- 95% of nursing students passed NCLEX licensure exam on first attempt.
- 90% of UC’s graduates are employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Seven of the 11 buildings on campus have been built in the past 14 years, including four new residence halls.
- Of all students who start and stay at UC, a third either graduate early or move into their graduate field in less than four years.
- 100% of MBA graduates accepted a job before graduation.
- 100% of UC pre-med students that applied to med school the last two years have been accepted.
- 100% of Radiologic Science graduates passed the ARRT boards on first attempt.
- UC School of Pharmacy graduates have posted a two-year average passage rate on the NAPLEX and MPJE licensure examinations of 92% and 97% respectively.
See for yourself: Schedule a visit to campus.