Tuition and Fees
The standard undergraduate tuition rate does not apply to students who matriculate into the UC Physician Assistant Program. The following table outlines the expected total program tuition and fees based on the rate of tuition that will be applied for the academic year and estimated fees. It should be noted that tuition and fees can change from year to year subject to economic influences, the needs of the university, and needs of the program.
- Payment: Payment for tuition and fees for all courses within a semester are due at the beginning of the semester.
- Application Fee: For each application cycle prospective candidates will be charged a $50 application fee which is nonrefundable. This fee is waived for current UC students.
- Enrollment Deposit: All applicants accepted into the program will be charged a $500 nonrefundable deposit to hold their seat. This money will be applied toward their first semester tuition upon matriculation.
- Refunds: All program fees are nonrefundable. Tuition refunds are made as follows (applies to all semesters):
- A 100% refund will be provided to students who withdraw by the first day of scheduled classes for the term less the nonrefundable tuition deposit(s).
- A 90% refund will be provided to students who withdraw on the second and third calendar day of scheduled classes.
- A 50% refund will be provided to students who withdraw on the fourth, fifth, and sixth calendar day of scheduled classes.
- No refunds will be provided to students who withdraw after the sixth day of scheduled classes.
Program Required Expenses
The table below includes estimates of additional expenses incurred by students.
Other expenses are estimated in the table below.