February 27, 2012
One picture is worth a thousand words when you are sending an email. There is a simple way to capture that window from the Internet, or the error message you want to report.
- In Outlook, click on New Email and begin writing your message.
- When you are at the place in which you want to insert the screenshot, click on the Insert tab and then in the Illustrations group, click on Screenshot.
- A tiny dialog box shows you all the current windows open on your desktop, so you can choose the one you want to insert, or
- Click on Screen Clipping and click to draw a box on screen.
- Press Enter, and the contents of the box will be inserted into your message