To be eligible for graduation a student must:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on all work completed at the University of Charleston;
- Complete a minimum of 120 academic credits;
- Earn a minimum grade of “C” in all Athletic Training and Health & Natural Science required courses;
- Complete 75 service and continuing education points as outlined in the AT Student Handbook;
- Pass the written, isolated skills, and oral/practical components of the senior comprehensive examination; and
- Complete the program within five years (60 months) upon beginning the practicum courses.