May 2, 2011
Here is a handy thing you can do with your PowerPoint 2010 presentations – convert them to videos! YouTube look out!
- After you have created your PowerPoint, click the File tab to access Backstage view.
- Click on Save & Send.
- In the File Types section, choose Create a Video.
- Choose the size of the video (you will have size explanations.), whether to use the recorded narrations and timings, etc., and decide how much time to spend on each slide.
- Click the Create Video button
- Give the new video a name and select a location to save it.
- While the video is being converted to .wmv format, you will see a progress bar in the lower right corner.