System of Integrated Guidance and Information
Access 24/7 from any PC on or off-campus
(New users should create an account.)
WHAT IS SIGI3?
A career planning software that takes the confusion out of career and educational planning.
SIGI3 – will help you:
- Clarify your work-related values.
- Research and decide on a major.
- Search and create a list of occupations based on:
- values, interests, personality, and work skills
- major field of study in college
- Determine education and training requirements for each occupation.
- Put your career plan into action.
- Eagle Link
University of Charleston's primary job-search connection, designed for students and alumni searching for jobs or internships. After your resume has been approved by the Center for Career Development, you can upload and use Eagle Link 24/7 to connect with employers interested in hiring you.
- Internships — CCD Internship Learning Contract
The CCD Learning Contract must be completed by students who wish to participate in an internship this year. If the form is not signed by the Director of the Center for Career Development, you will not receive academic credit for your internship. Please print off the above form, complete it, and bring it to third floor of Schoenbaum Library, Room 301.
Services Offered at the CCD
- Video-taped and co-evaluated mock interviews
- State-of-the-market employment information
- Career-related workshops & seminars
- Industry-specific career fairs and on-campus opportunities
- Internship & full-time opportunities
- Career assessment testing
- Career counseling
- Resume and cover letter assistance