To be admitted to the MFAcc program, applicants must meet the
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited
- Six semester hours of accounting (Principles of
Accounting I & II)
- Six semester hours of economics (Macro &
- Three semester hours of finance (Business or
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 in
- Letters of recommendation.
- Recent college graduates without work experience
must provide two or more instructor references from courses taken during the
junior or senior year.
- Working professionals must provide two or more
recommendations, including one from the applicant’s current employer.
- All references should address the applicant’s
career potential and ability to take on graduate-level work.
- An interview with the MFAcc program coordinator.