UC School of Pharmacy Celebrates American Pharmacists Month
Charleston, WV – Throughout October, the University of Charleston
School of Pharmacy will be celebrating American Pharmacists Month. Each year
the American Pharmacist Association designates October as a time to highlight
and celebrate the contributions pharmacists make to healthcare.
This year the UC School of Pharmacy faculty and students
have a variety of activities planned which include:
- Hands Only CPR training
- Health fairs
- Prescription drug misuse education
- Assistance with medication preparation at the Kanawha Charleston Animal Shelter
- Disease state fundraisers
- Flu immunization clinic
- Poison control awareness
- Medication education
- Social media awareness campaign
- Profession of pharmacy education
- Profession of pharmacy awareness event
UCSOP invites the public to take part in the events that
occur in a nearby location. Follow us on Twitter @UCSOP for updates.
Download the month long events.